Direct Online Giving
Transactions are processed through Vanco Payment Solutions which has been approved and used by the national finance office of the United Methodist Church since 2002. To set up your online donation to CUMC:
- Click here Give Now,
- Click on the Create Profile button, then
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create your online profile and schedule recurring contributions.
Another Option: Your Bank’s Bill-Pay
Most banks offer online bill-payment options. It is usually free and easily accessible through the online banking access with your bank. Contact your bank for more information.
All donations to Camarillo UMC, are processed with the highest standards of confidentiality, accountability and care. We will continue to do so in whatever manner of giving you prefer.
Shop and Give:
Do your online shopping at AmazonSmile.com. Select “Camarillo United Methodist Church” in the search line as the charitable organization you’d like to support. CUMC has already received funds from this program so it really works! Go to smile.amazon.com for more information.
The purpose of the Camarillo United Methodist Endowment Fund (the Fund) is to strengthen the church’s outreach through long-range planned gifts not ordinarily made to the church through our tithes and pledges or through specific fund-raising activities. Gifts made to the Fund remain in trust for the perpetual benefit of the church’s religious, charitable, and educational ministries, as directed by the donors. Only the income is used to support the designated ministries; the principal remains in perpetuity.
The Fund benefits church members through various ministries. Since its inception in 1991, the Fund has benefited close to 50 church youth and adult students with their college educations. The addition of four ministry funding opportunities in 2008 enables the Fund to broaden its outreach to others in areas of specific interest to donors:
- Age-level Ministry Fund: Includes children, youth, family, adult, and senior ministries;
- Outreach Ministry Fund: Includes Church Growth, Church & Society, and missionaries;
- Trustees Ministry Fund: Includes facility, property, and major projects;
- Worship Ministry Fund: Includes music, media, and fine arts ministries; and the original Fund;
- Scholarship Ministry Fund: Includes merit-based scholarships to selected students who have been active in the Church while living in Camarillo and meet scholarship criteria as stated in application.
For more information on the Camarillo UMC endowment fund, please feel free to contact the church office at 805-482-4312.